Monday, June 12, 2006

Boy what a night/day we have had weather wise today!!! L and I got drenched this morning walking up from the station to work! It took almost all day for our trousers to dry and we both still had cold/damp socks by the time it was time to leave for the day! So it was so nice to get home this evening and put some nice dry socks and slippers on :)

Had a "comfort" dinner tonight of sausages, mashed spud, pumpkin and cabbage! It was delicious and I could have eaten it 10 times over!!! Okay well maybe not 10 times over but certainly I could have had more as I was starving for some reason! Okay can I say baby was hungry? LOL

Have had a moan and bitch with Stephan as whilst I was watching SS he was busy making his lunch and his only!!! Whereas I reguarly make his lunch for him whilst making mine and I just lost it this evening! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to men and their lack of thinking at times!!!!! But after I had calmed down after a wee while we talked and apologised to each other but it was so damn frustrating at the time! And after all that I couldn't be bothered making any sandwiches besides I just didn't know what I felt like having on them so have decided to have some noodles and fruit instead.

Had a lovely bubble bath last night and did a lot of time thinking about the birth whilst in there and have come up with some ideas which I will talk through with Stephan and the Midwife next week. Have also sussed out which Antenatal class we will go to - had to do some sorting of days/dates etc due to Steph's shooting committments but all sorted now so just waiting to hear back from the co-ordinator to confirm the dates.

Right time to get moving... catch ya all later and thanks for listening :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hehe, men huh?

I'm really interested to hear your ideas around your birth etc - I LOVE birth stories and talking about babies etc. I'm sure your midwife will be able to talk more about it, but I guess it really IS something you need to start thinking about now that you are nearly half way - how exciting!!

xx

Sue said...

Another wild day today, hope you stay a bit drier. I'm still at home sick, so at least I'm escaping the storm!

Anonymous said...

What I think is so great is that we can make birth plans with midwives these days, and take some control of our own birth experience.
I hope you're enjoying your midwife Karen.
Not too long until your "half time" scan is it! :o)

Anne said...

Roll on summer time!!