Thursday, June 01, 2006

Not too much to say tonight... but wanted to do a quick post to say thanks to you all for your lovely comments and emails about my photos. I am still struggling to see the glow that I apparently have and as for looking slimmer - I don't think so! LOL But on saying that I have had a few people say that to me recently so perhaps I am a bit slimmer and the weight is baby! LOL Still can't see a bump - just see fat! But thats just me and its hard to see something different than I am used to seeing for the last goodness knows how long.

Like I said last night (I think...) I have tomorow off work so that means a sleep in, doing some washing, checking out a couple of local day care centres and of course my massage at 2pm though I must admit I am a bit nervous as I have not been to this woman before for massages - only ever said hi to her at the gym but am sure all will be ok.

Oh at some stage over the looong weekend we will be getting some test pots of paint for the bubs room so thats gonna be fun :)

Right back is sore from the angle I am using the laptop - catch ya all over the weekend. Hope you all have a great long weekend :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for test pots ... omg everything is becoming so REAL! *squeal*