Wednesday, July 05, 2006

22 weeks today...

Hehehe the only entries that seem to have titles in my blog are the Wednesday ones when I have reached another week in the pregnancy... pretty boring really but that really sums me up lately :)

Going to head to bed soon for an early night as I have had two late nights and after working extra hours as well I am totally shattered! I was going to have an early night last night but my best friend from Invercargill rung about 9.15pm and we ended up talking for just under an hour! It was so cool to talk to her and catch up on everything! She had her 3rd son the week before Christmas last year so its great talking baby talk with her LOL :) But tonight I WILL have my early night!

Another full on day at work but boy it sure does make the time go faster... It's been a real shitty day here in Wellington weatherwise as some of you may have seen on TV tonight! I wasn't affected too much traffic wise as I catch the train - okay with the industrial action on the trains they are a bit slower but definitely faster the car today! L from work left work early today to ensure she was in Upper Hutt to pick up her son from the holiday programme by 5pm.... she left at 3.30pm and I got a txt from her just before to say she didn't get home until after 7pm!!! OMG it took her 3 1/2hrs to do a 30min trip!!!! Okay she was taking the long route as advised by the police so it should have taken her say 45/50mins at the most :)

I didn't work late tonight infact I even left about 20mins earlier to ensure I got an earlier train so I could go to the supermarket and also get some petrol and to be able to have tea with Steph before he went out shooting. We had a delicious pumpkin soup and fresh bread for tea tonight - really scrumptious and very warming.

Anyway, enough rambling from me for tonight... oh before I go can I ask Annie who is a regular reader of my journal to email me (link below my photo) as there a couple of things I would like to ask you and I don't have an email address for you. Thanks Annie :) Right catch ya all later. on.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad I don't work in Wgtn, it must have been horrible travelling yesterday in that weather? Plus you have to do it all again today.

I work in Petone and it was a really easy drive through this morning which I can't work out??? Maybe people decided to stay home or something?

Pumpkin soup..........yum!

Rachel said...

P.S. YAY - 22 weeks :)

Anonymous said...

Sent you an email last night :o)

I should create an actual Blogger profile....hmmm.....OK that's my goal for today! (Will do it while the little people nap after lunch!)

I believe the traffic is better today.....it took my husband 2 1/4 hours to drive back to Petone last night after work!

Anne said...

Probably time doesn't seem to be going fast for you - but to me it seems your pregnancy is flying past - 22 weeks and counting!