Thursday, August 17, 2006

"Don't know............"

Warning - "me" post ahead!

I am in such a "Don't know" mood! This is where I don't know how I am feeling, what I want to do, and just want to sit here and cry!!!!

I wanted to go to Farmers cardholders night this evening to start the christmas shopping now that I have had some ideas of what people want... but I didn't want to go either...

I know I have to make lunch for tomorrow as I ended up having to buy lunch today but don't know what I want...

I have restless legs and don't know whether I want sit, lay or walk...

I want to cry but I haven't got the energy to do that...


But anyway, enough of me and my moaning... just wanted to say I had a fantastic night out last night with the girls! I haven't laughed so much in such a long time and boy were there some interesting conversations taking place!!! LOL My cheeks and stomach were so sore when I got home from too much laughing and they were still tender this morning!

On that note I am going to sign off for now... just needed to moan and bitch for the night! Catch ya all over the weekend.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Lol Karen - that is such a pregnancy feeling! I used to get that all the time. I remember one night Joseph and Arie were going to make dinner and I was being so fussy, I couldn't decide what I felt like, and they went downstairs to play ping pong, then came back up looking all proud and excited saying they had thought of something to have for dinner - macaroni cheese. I burst into tears, and I was thinking to myself "how could they be so fucking stupid? Why would I want macaroni cheese? Ew! I don't feel like macaroni cheese, waaaaaah". LOL!

It really is a horrible feeling though, seriously. Sometimes when I felt like that I'd go have a shower, and it usually calmed me down.

Sounds like you need a good sleep!!
xx

Jaxx said...

I feel like that at the moment - and I can't blame it on being pregnant.

Have a great weekend jaxx

Carla said...

ohhh yeah, i hear ya on the "dont know" thing, its my favourite phrase at the moment (not!) these hormones just suck sometimes and with everything else going on, just adds up aye :( *hugs* hun, have a long bath and a nice sleep, hopefully youll feel better soon!

Lynda said...

LOL.. hope you feel better tomorrow! Good to have a great night out with the girls though huh? can't beat that.

Rachel said...

Sorry about you feeling down honey, hope you are feeling better today.

What did you end up having for lunch......hahahaha?

Anne said...

Hormones maybe? Take it easy Karen - hope youa re feeling a lot better.