Monday, October 23, 2006

Hi all

Right before I forget, I keep meaning to ask those of you who have switched to Beta Blogger how you are finding it and whether you recommend changing to it from Blogger itself??? Have been thinking about it but unsure whether to make the switch or not....

Not too much to report on today - but a big thanks to you all who have commented or emailed me about the nursery photos. We are quite pleased with the way it has turned out and as much as I get annoyed with the "big girls bed" in there I realise I will probably be using it a bit in the early days especially whilst I am still off work and Steph is working.

Had lunch with our friends Lynaire, Kev and Kimberly today - was great to catch up with you guys! But we had some univited guests that wouldn't go away either - bloody mossies!!! Obviously with the dampness from the rain and the warm temps they were coming out in masses! And we had the door open as it is quite warm and we kept getting bitten which was annoying! Though it has always puzzled me on how they can bite you on the top of your legs when you are wearing trousers! LOL I made a salmon quiche dish that mum frequently makes - have got enough to have for tea (with salad) tonight and then Steph can take some to work tomorrow for lunch :)

But not a lot done since they have left, oh have cleaned Charlies cage out... and just blobbed out! Thought about going to visit a friend of ours in Wainui but realised she was away for the long weekend so there went that idea!

Anyway, as I don't have much more to say - I will leave it there and will catch ya all later :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi honey,

Anything yet???????????????????

You sound like you have been the soical little butterfly lately, how lovely.

Loved catching up on Sunday, good thinking 99!

Nice day today (Tues) to stay indoors and read a good book.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, I think I am on Blogger Beta, and I am not having any problems with it. And I am not that computer literate, so it must be good!

Anonymous said...

The only problem i am having with Beta Blogger is having to log in all the time, even when i click the little box thing, dunno if its my computer or blogger though, otherwise ive found it easier to use (i can post pics where i want now!)

hope your having a lovely day today hun!