Sunday, May 07, 2006

Well so far so good - 24hrs later with my new blog and all is well...

Have had quite a good day today - contemplated getting up for a walk this morning but fell back to sleep... oooops! :) Once up and showered and breakfast, it was time to clean Charlie and the cage before Mum, Daniel and Michelle arrived for lunch. By 11am the house had wonderful roast lamb drifting through it... ohhhh it smelt so good. Then once we got the potatoes and kumera roasting away in the electric frying pan the smell was doubley good! Picked the kids up from the station and then home to do the last minute things for lunch.

Lunch was delicious - roast lamb, roast potatoes and kumera, peas, brocolli and cauliflower with homemade gravy followed by deep dish apple crumble with cream and ice cream!!! OMG we were all so full afterwards so we just blobbed out in the lounge for a while with coffees before tackling the dishes.

Once everyone had gone, I shot up to the Warehouse as I wanted to check out their 30% off all clothing sale but couldn't find anything I liked in either women's wear or baby wear.

Have just had a couple pieces of toast with cold roast lamb on it for tea.... and hopefully our friends Lynaire and Kev will be popping in for a coffee and to check out the house. Have got my lunch all ready for tomorrow so just gotta get my bag packed and all will be done.

Hope you have all had a good weekend.

Ciao Karen

2 comments:

Anne said...

Weird about your blog! How frustrating to lose those old entries - know how you feel!!

Lynda said...

Yum... roast lamb! my favourite.

Do you realise that you are nearly 14 weeks pregnant? How cool is that? I won't speak too soon by I'm very excited for you. How about some house pictures?