Monday, May 08, 2006

Hi ya

Just a quickie as I am not feeling the best - I think I might be coming down with the flu :( Am all achey, sniffly and have a headache so am heading to bed in a few mins...

Work today was pretty busy - am more or less up to date on everything so am contemplating spending the day tomorrow in bed just resting... but will see how I am in the morning and what sort of sleep I get tonight.

Yes Lynda - I will be 14 weeks this Wednesday so thats pretty exciting so have just entered the 2nd Trimester... so pretty exciting for both Steph and I and all of you my wonderful lovely supportive friends :)

Right off to bed now - catch ya later

Ciao Karen

4 comments:

Kate said...

Good girl going to bed! You take care, rest up, and feel better soon please!

Anne said...

Take care:)

Have been watching the pregnancy ticker as well - it is exciting especially as you head in the 2nd trimester.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching 2nd trimester!!!

Carla said...

14 weeks tomorrow babyyyyyyyyyyyy yeeeehaaaaa!! :):) hey mate, hopefully your taking it easy today, feel better soon!! :)