Monday, June 26, 2006

Not to much to say tonight but thought I would still come online and say "hi" :)

Work was pretty full on today but we did get almost everything done but like I mentioned in an earlier blog things are going to be pretty full on for the next few weeks. But with teamwork I know we will get everything done. Will probably be working either this Saturday or Sunday but won't know for definite until later in the week.

Have had a quiet evening tonight doing sweet bugger all but seem to have a new "craving" - vanilla ice cream with tinned peaches! YUM!!! But don't worry I do share it with Stephan! LOL

Haven't felt many actual kicks lately - just the fluttering/butterflies but like I read somewhere - being a bigger woman who is overweight is like having an anterior placenta (when the placenta is at the front) - therefore the kicks/movements are harder to feel as there are more layers to get through so am not worrying too much just yet.

Not much else to say at this point that I can think of - oh still hanging out for the physio from the hospital to ring me (after MW's referral) as my back is playing up again but overall I seem to be sleeping better using the homeopathic spray.

Right gonna make tracks and head to bed.... catch ya all later

4 comments:

Kate said...

I'm so glad that homeopathic spray is working for you!
xx

Jules said...

Hey mate - Wow - 20 weeks already. I am just behind you on the big 17!! Glad things are going well.

Sue said...

Peach and vanilla is such a perfect combination.

Anne said...

You are sounding better - must be the good nights sleeps you are getting:)