Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Well I must have jinxed things last night by saying how good I was sleeping etc... Had a real rough one last night with another "panic" attack starting just after 12.20am and wasn't able to calm down and get back to sleep till after 1.45am! But in regards to my back - it was the best night I had as I had got myself comfortable with 2 extra pillows and that seemed to work fine. So I will be using those again until I get my referral to the physio.

Work today was full on but not too bad at the same time. Am definitely working one day over the weekend - I think the other two may be working both Saturday and Sunday but I have put my foot down and said no to that and that I will only work one of the days. Went for a walk with L at lunch time as she needed to go to Farmers so of course whilst there I had to check out the baby section and got a couple of gourgeous outfits 1/2 price! :) Gotta love a good deal...

Right will sign off here as I am trying to watch "House" - I do love that programme!

Catch ya all later

4 comments:

Crafty Japan said...

Good to see you're sleeping better...but the panic attacks sound very scary :(

How long have you suffered with them?

Rachel said...

Hope you had a better nights sleep last night chic?

Go O about the half price outfits for bubs, I bet you just can't walk past a baby section in any shop now......hehehe

I can't think of anything worse than having to work on the weekend you poor thing.

Anne said...

Take it easy Karen. Well done on standing up for yourself and only working one day over the weekend - even that's bad enough!!

Carla said...

go to your health shop mate, and get some "rescue remedy" or Bach Flower remedy its sometimes called, VERY good for panic attacks and stress, also great for when emotions and hormones hit and you get wayyyy OTT (you may not, lucky! but its great to have on hand just in case!) ALSO great for your labor kit!!! :)

hope your having a better day today :)