Wednesday, June 28, 2006

21 weeks...

Yeap am 21 weeks today so only 19 weeks to go... so only another 19 weeks of having to watch me countdown this pregnancy and then it will be all about the baby! LOL One day it will be back to being a weight loss journey but all in due course :)

Thanks Carla for your suggestion about "Rescue Remedy" - I hadn't thought about that so will try and get some in the next day or so and try that. After such a shocking night on Monday night, last night was much better back wise and also had no panic attacks so that was good so all in all I had a great sleep and felt quite good this morning.

Work was not to bad today - pretty hickilty pickilty (excuse spelling) and I felt like I didn't acheive much at all but I know I did overall.

Am catching up with my friend Lynaire and one of her daughters tomorrow evening as they are popping up to catch up with me whilst Steph is at shooting so it will be great to see them and have a good girl chat :)

Right time I was outta here - things to do, people to call.... catch ya all later

3 comments:

Jaxx said...

Whoohoo girl 21 weeks - over the hill and coming back down the other side now :):)

Cheers Jaxx

Lynda said...

Joanna used Rescue Remedy and swore by it - she also had/gets panic attacks. Give it a go.

21 weeks?? FANTASTIC wow you'll be a Mum before you know it.

Hi said...

WOW - OVER halfway now! Congrats! I am so excited for you! Rescue Remedy is awesome! I'm a VERY stressed person, get panic attacks all the time and my mum suggested it to me a year ago! I have the drops, and I just put some into my drinkbottle (with water in it) and sip away all day. It's great, I love it. Hope it works for you :)