Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hi all

Not too much to say tonight as I feel all I go on about is either work or the baby which must get a bit boring for everyone else out there....

But upon saying that - I will post the pics that I took the other day. Apologies for the quality of the scan photos as these were taken off the video whilst on pause.


The shot above is a side on shot of her face laying with her hands behind her head. The one below is a profile shot - and the small "whale" in the middle of the pic is her tum! See I told you she takes after her mummy already! Oh these were taken at the last scan which was 22wks 3 days.



And the next one is obviously of me and my bump taken at 23wks 5 days. Excuse the curtains in the background - one day these will be replaced when we have the spare dosh.


Our wee girl was certainly having a GREAT workout this afternoon and as much as it was great feeling her move and kick... things were getting a tad uncomfortable after an hour or so of her using my bladder as a trampoline!

Okay, I wasn't going to rave on about baby stuff tonight and look at me... though I am sure I would have sweet else all to say...

So on that note I will disappear and do the dishes... and do some surfing on the net. Catch ya all later.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful bump! Beautiful baby!!

Don't worry about her tummy... you need to worry about how long her legs are, hehe (I'm joking) - does she take after her Mum there? The midwife said to me this week 'Oh Natalia isn't going to be a tall girl is she? Her legs are quite short!'

Anonymous said...

Look at your lovely pregnant tummy girl woohooo. Pregnancy is your life at the moment hun don't be afraid to say what is going on with your life because it is your journal.

Your little one is sooo cute babe!!

Love ya
Chubbymum

Rachel said...

Love all the photo's.

Don't stop talking about baby because I love hearing about what is going on in your life and that IS what is happening, so don't worry about what you think we want to hear - talk about what you want.

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen

This is your journal and it is for you to write about what you want, those that don't want to read it don't have to, there isn't much that would be more exciting than what you are going through at the moment so you yabba about it all you want. Keep up with the photo's, in years to come they are great to look at.

Felicity said...

you rave on about your baby as much as you wanna and we want lost of photos later too hehehehe