Wednesday, July 19, 2006

24 weeks today...

Yeap 24 down and 16 to go!!! Okay am starting to freak out a bit now with everything that lays ahead of me but am sure everything will go smoothly... Getting some real strong kicks now most evenings and I am sure she is enjoying jumping on my bladder as exercise each night! But I know I am blessed with this wee girl and am savouring everything that she gives me whilst she is still inside of me!

Work today was pretty full on - I wasn't feeling the best but survived the day :) The boss is away for the next 2 days so it will be just L and I but am sure we will manage to get through everything but have been given "permission" to work OT over the weekend if the need is there but I am so hoping that we will get through everything before then as I really don't want to work at the weekend if I can help it.

Had a great day waterwise today so have no doubt that I will be in for a few toilet stops tonight but whilst drinking it I felt so great :)

Steph was home again today as he had a real rough night coughing etc (which of course kept me awake too) but it was nice to come home today to find him feeling a lot better and having had the energy to sort out stuff from the spare room and also the nursery... more things up in the roof space, more things put away in the wardrobe and more things in the bin! :) Both rooms look so much better now but still got quite a bit to do before the baby arrives... He also made a yummy spaghetti bolaganise for dinner :)

Anyway, going to get moving - might try to catch up with my sister and perhaps a friend or two on the phone tonight :) Catch ya all later

4 comments:

Anne said...

So exciting seeing this pregnancy progressing:)

Also thanks heaps Karen for your thoughts and supportive comments. Really appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Hun.. don't worry.. you are going to be a great mum. My advice is to listen to yourself... go with what you think is right because there will be so many people out there trying to tell you what to do but every baby is different and you WILL know what to do... it is instinct.

Love CM

Anonymous said...

Yep I reckon CM has got it right there, women just seem to manage to apply it to everything in their life - natural instinct. You'll be a great mum!

Rachel said...

YAY 24 weeks...........love the count down, its so exciting.

Bummer about Steph not being well either but at least your dinner is getting cooked.....hehehe