Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hi all

Firstly thanks to you all for your support after last nights post... it means a lot that you all back me up after that comment from Anonymous the previous night. I did go to work today and am feeling a lot better and have been drinking heaps of hot lemon and honey drinks. Though it was Steph's turn to have the day off today with the same symptoms but pleased to say that he is feeling better too.

Have been trying all evening to upload photos to the forum that I belong to but have had no luck at all! So have given up for now before I throw this flaming silly laptop through the window! I have done it before on the laptop but for some reason it just won't work tonight!!! GRRRRRRRRRR to modern technology at times!!!! They are of my bump taken yesterday and also a couple of our wee girl taken from the last scan but given the circumstances over the weekend and out of respect to Emily and Jonny I will postpone posting them on here for a few days.

Have had both a visit to the clinic at the hospital this morning and also the back up MW visit this evening (as my normal MW is on holiday for the month). I have offically been discharged from the clinic as all is going well and I got a wee peek at our wee girl. The MW visit ( which was supposed to have been last night but she postponed it) went really well too with everything going to plan so to speak...

Anyway, am going to get going and finish watching "House" - its the season finale tonight - I am so going to miss this on Tuesday nights. Catch ya all later

3 comments:

Kate said...

Ohmygosh, House is good tonight. I always say I wont watch it but I just can't help it. That swollen tongue and eyeball is probably the grossest thing I've ever seen. Ew.

Glad things are going well with your wee girl.
xx

Sue said...

At least they didn't show the exploding scrotum!
BTW, I just wanted to b*tch slap the person who left that comment.

Anne said...

I'm with Sue - thought the comment was just a waste of space!