Sunday, July 02, 2006

Just a quickie as I am pretty shattered this evening after almost 7hrs at work! So am pretty brain dead and sore but am just thinking of the $$$. Will probably do at least an extra hour or so each day this week as well to ensure we get through everything!
Bit of a shame that I had to work as the weather was so glorious - bloody typical really! Bet next weekend it rains!
After working, I went via my nephew's flat in town to pick up a tallboy chest of drawers that he is giving us to use for baby's room whilst he is overseas so him and his flatmate got them into the car for me and I headed home.
Got home and between Steph and I, we got it into the spare room - gees we really do need to get the baby's room sorted as we are accumlating so much stuff I just want to get it all sorted and be organised!
Steph has cooked us a yummy dinner of sweet chilli chicken breasts, with his marvellous fluffy mashed spud with veggies and now I am just blobbing out before doing the dishes and then making my lunch and then it is off to the bath for me to wind down in there for a while.
Anyway, Steph is out of the shower, so best we go do the dishes... catch ya all later and I hope you all have a great week.
Night all

2 comments:

Kate said...

Have a good week too!! Yay for extra dollars!

Madamx81 said...

so you're over the half way mark...that must be so exciting!!! Have a wonderful week :)