Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Not too much to say tonight so won't ramble on too much....

Had a great day at work - real busy but we got through everything by our deadline and the payroll has been run and we are all getting paid tonight! Yipppeee!! :) And it will be a nice pay this week with back pay for an increase and also the over time from last week etc... but don't worry its all gone already :( Bugger!

The boss has told L and I that we can finish about 3pm tomorrow to say thanks for our hard work and then he will finish early on Thursday so that will be nice to be home by 4pm tomorrow and to be home whilst it is still light! :)

Oh and before I forget - I said in last nights entry that we had put the ride on car in the garage for when our wee one is old enough for it... and it wasn't till I read Emily's comment that I realised that I had said garage - we don't have a garage - it is in shed! Duhhhh!!!

Anyway, am off to have my Jelly Tip that my darling brought us earlier on when he went to get a paper and didn't want to use Eftpos just for a paper so he grabbed us a Jelly Tip each at the same time!

Catch ya all later...

3 comments:

Kate said...

Mmmmmmmm Jelly Tip!! *drools*

Anonymous said...

Yum. Jelly Tip.

I had one in February when we were in NZ. There's nothing even vaguely like it in UK.

But I can't complain - I've just munched my way through a bag of the plumpest, juiciest, fresh crimson cherries.

Rachel said...

Don't ya just love Jelly Tip's?

Glad to hear your getting an early day - you deserve it after all the overtime.

Yum Jelly Tip *licking lips*