Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hi all

Before I get started, I just want to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to both Jodie and "A mummy losing it" on the birth of their daughters yesterday! So many babies in blogland at the moment which is fantastic! I can't wait to see the photos and hopefully they will share some details of the birth as well as I do love reading birth stories!!! :)

Not too much to report tonight but as I am home alone... waiting for a phonecall from Jude's mum - ooops just finished talking to her now - her ears must have been burning! LOL We are hoping to get up to visit them in Foxton on the 25th Sept but not making any promises to them just yet as we will see how I am feeling as well as how much progress we have made on the nursery etc...

Work was very interesting today but will reveal more when I can... but too busy but like I have said this is the definite calm before the storm! Have sussed out my Annual Leave days for my last weeks... so Friday 22nd Sept will be my first day off and then the next 3 Wednesday's before finishing on the 18th October.

Met with the bank today at lunch time and the opition that Steph and I had come up with re mortgage payments is looking ok at the moment but as I didn't go to our normal branch, they are going to call our file in and get back to me either tomorrow or Friday so please do keep your fingers crossed because if we don't get this - then we may end up having to look at selling up! After the bank, I met up with S who is part of my support crew for the birth (support crew being Steph and two special friends of mine) and I had to laugh as S wanted McDonalds so I ended up having two fillet-o-fishes! Boy they were good! LOL And it was great to catch up with her and have a talk about our inital birth plans etc...

Anyway, best I get moving - have this craving for the boysenberry ripple ice cream that is sitting in our freezer...

Catch ya all later

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hope it all goes well with the bank. Tomorrow you will be able to say that you are finishing work next month!!!