Thursday, August 31, 2006

Not heaps to talk about tonight... but yet I am online so thought I would do an update anyway.

Work was interesting yet again as L has handed in her resignation and will be finishing 2 weeks prior to me starting my parental leave! So the boss is starting to stress a bit which is totally understandable! As his most experienced staff member who has been there for over 4 years is now leaving and will be taking so much knowledge with her but she is being great and doing up procedure sheets etc for when she goes. And then of course then I disappear for a wee while (unless of course I can find myself a job in the Hutt Valley whilst on Parental Leave) so that only leaves the boss and the new lady "P" and if they are lucky a couple of temps...

I omitted to mention in last nights post that yesterday I reached 30 weeks in the pregnancy! So wow only 10 weeks to go!!!! And I am sure that time will fly with still so much to do around the house and finances to sort.... but am sure (and really hope) that things fall into place within the next 5 weeks so I can really relax. I am really starting to get uncomfortable at night time now and am really missing sleeping on my tum and back so I find I am waking feeling all grumpy etc... but I know all this is part of being pregnant and I know in 10 weeks or so things will be totally different but from a totally different aspect of course!

Right time to get moving.... got a fairly busy weekend ahead of us - well ok a busy Saturday anyway and then Sunday we will be under coating the nursery.

No comments: