Saturday, September 02, 2006

Well things seem to have been very quiet in blog land when it comes to updates... so hope everyone is ok and are just busy with family and social lives :)

Yesterday was a busy day workwise and this is the beginning of one hectic fortnight for us as we process all the annual salary reviews in this upcoming period! I only have two full weeks left of work before starting my 4 day weeks for 4 weeks :)

Today - we have been on the go continously and I am shattered! It was an earlish start for us to get to the Upper Hutt Spring Carnival before it got to busy. So we wandered around there for over 2 hours (or should I say Steph wandered and I waddled). Got a christmas pressie for my sister in law (from Ireland) who I am buying for in our christmas family draw :) Also picked up an awesome breast/bottle feeding pillow for only $20! After Steph had his hair cut, we headed down to our friend Lynaire's place to have lunch with her and Kev and we were lucky to have Kev's homemade bacon and egg pie which is mouthwatering and so delicious! Had a good catch up with them before leaving there to do the groceries.

It was a struggle to get around the supermarket as I had been on the go since 9.15am and even Steph asked me if I was ok as I was looking rather tired. I had been planning on catching up with my friend Sharlene whose grandmother passed away late in the week but as I was so shattered we caught up on the phone for the time being... Have had a yummy dinner of steak (cooked in our george foreman grill), ovenbaked chips and eggs :) Very simple but rather delicious.

Tomorrow it will be housework and also the undercoating for the nursery and perhaps some baking if I get the time/energy.

Can't believe that we have something on for the next 4 weekends so I can see the time really flying away on us!

Right, time to get moving so I don't blabber on too much and bore you all... oh am still getting heaps of movement from our wee girl but also starting to have uncomfortable nights despite all the pillows etc... but not long to go....

2 comments:

Carla said...

nope! not long to go now at all! EXCITING!! :)

sounds like you had a lovely (but tiring!) day, and your dinner is very similar to what we had, hehe fish fillets, eggs, wedges and sour cream here! quick and easy!

Chubbymum said...

I know what you mean I have something for the next 6 weeks as well planned. It is that time of the year I reckon.

It has been really quiet in here the last couple of days. I suppose it is because of the nice weather people are spending more time outside maybe?

Love ya
CM