Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I have to say firstly, Rachel your comment in regards to my boss summed him up very nicely indeed!!!! I had a wee giggle when I read that saying to myself "my god how right she is"! LOL

But the good news is that he did stay home today! Phew I have never been so pleased to get a txt from him before than I was this morning! And then L was back on deck today as well and I have never been so happy to see her either... LOL She just couldn't believe some of the things that I told her about that had happened (there was a lot more work related stuff which I didn't talk about in last nights post)!

Work today was pretty steady which was good as the day seemed to go quite fast which always makes things better :)

Steph is busy cooking fish pie for tea tonight... and as L gave me a ride home tonight I was home early and sitting here with my feet up doing my blog already! Oh I do enjoy coming home and just being able to relax without stressing about dinner etc...

Oh we finally got rid of the spare single bed that was hogging space in the nursery today! I finally remembered (after about 8 weeks since we got two great beds from Mum's) to ring the Salvation Army to ask them to come and collect it so this morning prior to leaving for work, Steph lugged it out to the carport and we left it there for them to collect today. So now there is space in the nursery, we can really make some headway I hope. We have decided on the colour we are painting the walls as well and Steph's sisters have said that he just has to name a date and that they will come around and help him with the painting so that will be wonderful! Okay am starting to wonder if I have already shared this part with you... or am I just dreaming? LOL Okay - call it preggy brain! :)

And for Emily - I do love your idea of singing "99 days to go" LOL I read that comment whilst at work and started singing it straight away :) Though hopefully I don't drive everyone crazy over the next 98 days or so whilst singing!

Right, enough blabbering from me - catch ya all later :)

2 comments:

Sue said...

How nice that the family is all pitching in to help with the nursery!

Chubbymum said...

OMG it is sooo funny that you are going to sing that.. woohhhoo for you hun... your workmates are going to strangle you though he he he

Love ya
CM