Thursday, August 03, 2006

Phew only more day of the working week left! Thank goodness for that! Another great day at the office with no boss... he decided it was better to spend another day at home so he didn't share his germs with me!!! I mean hello??? Two days of him sneezing and coughing openly is more than enough to share them with me so if I am going to get his flu it will be no thanks to him!

Anyway, to ensure he doesn't moan like anything when he comes back (probably tomorrow) I have kept on top of his work as well as my own today which has made the day go fairly fast.

I had an early start to the day today when woken just after 5am by a loud clap of thunder and the heaviest rain that I have heard for ages! It must have woken our wee girl up as well as for the next 45mins she kicked, bounced, and jumped around which was a great feeling :)

Have been talking to a friend who is organising a baby shower for me so I just have to give her a list of dates that suit me and also a list of names (and email addresses) of friends that I would like to be invited. So thats under way at the moment so that should be lots of fun! :)

Oh only 10 1/2 weeks left of work and I am sure the time will fly by reasonably quickly... although August is generally a slowish month at work, but September is a diabolical month so that should fly by and then I am finishing mid Oct. The scariest thing is there is only 5 pay days left but I know we will manage. Oh I got my letter from IRD today confirming that my paid parental leave has been approved and when it will start from.... wow things are really happening now! :)

Right, better get moving - gotta ring Mum and catch up with her.

1 comment:

Chubbymum said...

I will be down the from the 30th September... will you still be at work then?

I can't wait to come and see the bump it is going to be exciting.

Love CM