Thursday, August 10, 2006

I've been tagged... twice!!!

Thanks CM and Helena for tagging me...

THE RULES
The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victims a comment that says "you've been tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog!

  1. I have funny toes - inherited from my dad! Thanks Dad for that!
  2. Like Helena - I too have a funny laugh if something really tickles my fancy big time! I have been known to laugh so much that I have trouble breathing!
  3. I hate people who eat with their mouths open!
  4. I hate people who chew gum loudly and pop bubbles!!! Really irriates me big time!
  5. I dislike seeing kids being taken out in the cold without being properly wrapped up especially with the cold southerlies that we can be known for in Wellington!

My five people to tag are:
Tarns
Jaxx
Lou
Mel
Felicity

Not much more to say tonight really - work was pretty busy. Had lunch out today (on the Dept) as L and I were taken out by the boss and our new lady P came along for all of us to meet socially. She seems great and we think that she will fit in to our team nicely.

Still enjoying watching my tum move at night times watching our wee girl move around! :)

Right on that note, best I go tell the others that I have tagged them... catch ya all later

2 comments:

Kate said...

Just wait - your magical moving tummy will just get more wondorous!! So exciting :-)

Crafty Japan said...

Orrright girl....I've done the deed. You better come back and check now ;)