Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hi all

Just a quickie before I head to bed to say that I have just had my visit from the MW and am pleased to report that all is going wonderfully! :) She is most impressed with my lastest weight update and despite our wee girl being one wee madam whilst the MW was trying to track the heartbeat - she was not coperating at all and it took probably about 5 mins of trying as bubs was squiggling all over the place before we were able to get a reading for her heartbeat. But overall BP, heart rate, position etc are all just fantastic! And like I said last night - am now on fortnightly visits so 2 more weeks to go until I see her again and then the week in between I have my scan... so the time will probably fly by!

Had an email from a friend today who had seen me at the weekend to tell me how glowing I looked which really made my day but I just wish I felt it at times!

Another full on hectic day at work but on saying that the day did fly by real quickly! I worked an extra hour this evening - would have worked a bit longer but had to get home in time to have tea before the MW arrived.

Right time to fly and head to bed... catch ya all later :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Yay that's awesome that everything is going so well!

I wonder which baby will arrive first.. Carla's or yours?! I think it's Carla's turn to go overdue - but I bet she doesn't!! Lol.

Lynda said...

Are you getting excited?? A baby real soon Karen. Its a weird time - Joanna looks back on it as a bit of a blur but you will love your wee girl so much. How exciting!

Anne said...

Pleased to hear the mid wife's visit went well. Just a matter of a few weeks now - so exciting for you both:)

Rachel said...

It will just be MW and scans for the next few weeks....how exciting.

I reckon we are due for another belly shot aye?

Glad to hear everything went well chic and I hope you are enjoying your first 'Wednesday' day off.

Carla said...

Kates a smartass! :p shes determined for me to go over! haha

yep time for pics! 32 weeks for us today!!! YAY!!!!!!!

your sounding happier :)

xxx