Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hi all

Made the decision to go to weigh in this morning as Barbara has stopped doing Sat mornings but is now opening the clinic at 7.30am on Thursdays... so was on her doorstop at 7.30 ready and waiting! Glad to say there was no real suprise there as her scales basically said the same as mine (allowing for the fact that I was dressed rather than stark naked LOL). In the last 11 weeks (since my last offical weigh in) I have gained 4.6 kilos so my total gain during the pregnancy is now standing at 12.6 kilos so am pretty happy with that as is Barbara :) It was great to catch up with her but probably won't be back for another offical weigh in unti I finish work (29 days just in case I hadn't mentioned that recently LOL) as it means taking the car into town and paying for a carpark and also getting to work a bit later than normal...

I met Sue for lunch today and it was great to catch up with her - you are looking great Sue!!! :) I had the most delicious chargrilled vegetable toasted panini - yum yum! :) And the time just flew by - thanks for listening Sue :)

Work was pretty full on which made the day go fairly fast but its only gonna get busier over the next few days!

We start our Antenatal classes tonight so gotta be leaving the house in about 20 mins as we have to be there early tonight to pay our money etc... so best I get moving as one my back is starting to ache and two things to do before we go out.

Catch ya all later

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi mate, that's really good to have only put on 12.6kgs in your 31+ weeks......excellent.

I am also wanting to meet Sue, is she coming on the 30th?

Can't wait to hear all about your antenatal classes, I just loved them........hehehe.

Sue said...

Hope your class went well last night. It was great to catch up.

Carla said...

i hope your Antenatal classes went well!!

Chubbymum said...

Hun the gain isn't much at all... because you have a bubba that is in there aye!!!

It can come off in one swoop when that presious little girl comes into this world

Love CM

Chubbymum said...

P.S... where am I on the links bar he he he he

Love CM

Anne said...

You ahve done so wel with your weight over the pregnancy - bet you are pleased with that.

Good luck with ante natal - and catch up with you soon!