Wednesday, October 25, 2006

38 weeks down.... and OMG only 2 to go!!!

Hi ya

Just thought I had better do an update since there are so many popping in daily to see if there is any news... Still haven't come up with a "plan of attack" as to who I will get to post details once bubs is here - would like to think that Steph could do it once he was home but I am not 100% sure if he would remember etc...

I have had my lovely massage and pedicure this morning and ahhhhhhhhhhhh it was bliss!!!!! Could definitely have those reguarly if I won lotto! The pedicure was amazing as I had never had a pedicure before and it was fantastic! And I now have lovely pink toe nails! :) Hey at least if I go into labour now - I will have refreshed, relaxed and pretty feet!!! LMAO The massage was great as well though sitting in a chair just isn't the same as lying on your tum but it was still very relaxing!

Just had cheese toasties for lunch - nice but I burnt my finger when getting the 2nd one out of the machine so despite the stinging I have some aloe vera gel on it :)

Nothing much planned for this afternoon - at least the rain and wind have disappeared and the sun is shining so have got a full load of washing out on the line :) Edith the midwife is coming today (not yesterday) so am looking forward to seeing her and the progress our wee girl has made over the last fortnight... and am now on weekly visits!!! Might try to get Steph to take some belly shots over the next few days as well :) Am still waiting for the nesting to kick in but no sign of of it as yet as I sit here thinking that the dusting needs doing, the fridge, pantry and oven all need cleaning... oh well thats what Steph is for isn't it??? LOL

Right I think I will go lay on the couch and watch a couple of programmes I have got Steph to video for me recently before he goes over them with his programmes. Catch ya all later :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow girl... it is getting so close.. what fun you will be having once the little gem is born.

The waiting is the hardest thing I reckon.

P.S Thank you for the comment today it really was what I needed he he he

Love CM

Lynda said...

Hey Karen, can I help out with updating when you have the baby? You could either just link to my site and I'll put the news there of I could do it on your site? Its just that I have more time than most to do this. Let me know if you would like that and you/Steph could text me with the details at the time. Just a thought...

Crafty Japan said...

Mmm, that massage and pedicure sounds good :)

When I had mine recently at Dunk Island they had the most relaxing essential oil wafting through the spa. Picked me up a bottle and that's what we'll be using when bub arrives. At least it's one thing I'll be looking forward to!! :)

Anne said...

No doubt you are waking up each day and wondering if this is the day!!

Good on you for the pamper session - sounds great.

Anonymous said...

Not long at all now - very exciting!

I would also be happy to update your blog for you if you'd like :-)

I'm looking forward to hearing what your midwife says, and also would love to see some more belly shots if you get around to it!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely day you had!!!

yes please to the belly shot!! not long to go now for us! pretty damn cool if you ask me!! :)

xxx