Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hi all

It's a great feeling being Sunday evening and even better knowing that I don't have to go to work tomorrow... And Emily - 24 days till bubs EDD so thats our next countdown! Might drop Jodie an email to see how she did the poll on her blog about readers guessing the sex (okay thats an obvious one here) and date, time of arrival etc...

Haven't done a lot today really - done quite a bit in the nursery today - finding room for everything and putting things away. I love opening up the wardrobe and smelling all the baby products that are on the shelf in there! :) Have sorted out her "coming home" outfit (with a back up in case the first one gets messed up) and have started packing her bag. Need to finish packing my bag too at some stage so that is one mission for me this week.

So the nursery is almost ready for photos to be taken but not quite yet.... perhaps later in the week or early next week. Might try for a belly shot sometime this week too :)

Am getting quite brassed off with this wind that we are having at the moment - especially at night time! Can't belive how gusty it gets and how many things go rattle in the night! LOL I am semi dreading heading to bed tonight as the last two Sunday nights have been horrenduous nights for me so have cleared the spare bed in the nursery just in case I have another bad night. I've sussed out that whether I have a bath or not to wind down doesn't make any difference so not sure what the issue is but will see how I go tonight. Might try to stay up a bit later since I don't have to get up so early in the morning but then I don't want to get overtired either... Its a no win situation but will see how things go...

Anyway, time for me to get moving as my back is getting sore and bubs is giving me lots of kicks to change position! Catch ya all later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay work is all over, and now it's time to put your feet up and daydream about that gorgeous bubba who's going to be arriving oh so soon. I hope that tonight you have a better sleep - I'm sure you will since you know you don't have to get up for work!

Crafty Japan said...

Congratulations on finishing up at work - finally!! :)