Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hi all

Well have had my first day at home and although it was nice I did get bored! LOL I know some people find it hard to believe that I could get bored but I did... its probably cause I haven't got the nesting instinct as yet so I just mucked around surfing the net, reading, cleaning the birds cage and just general blobbing out. Though on saying that, some people have also said that blobbing out is good as it means you are not over doing things.... so I think I will just take it day by day and see what I end up doing.

It did feel strange being at home and not being sick or having a thumping headache or anything like that... I half expected my boss to call me with all these questions but I would say he is "toughing" it out and trying not to disturb me but I can just imagine it now - he will be stressed to the max as today is when the paryoll is run so there will be reports galore to check etc...

This morning, I got up about 9.15am (an hour later than yesterday) and have had my shower, dressed and had some toast along with a nice glass of strawberry quik! :) Not much else planned really - might do some more tidying in the nursery at some stage - I would estimate perhaps another hour or so worth of tidying up and then it should be ready for our wee one to make her grand arrival! :) So once it is totally ready I will then take some photos of it. So apart from that - not a lot more needs doing oh apart from some baby washing but weather is not the best today so that will have to wait till tomorrow when it is supposed to be a beautiful day. Might wander to the video store (about 100 meters away) and get a DVD or two out if I feel like it later on.

Right thats it from me - nothing exciting to report - just thought I had better do an update - time for me to go dry my hair etc.... catch ya all later

3 comments:

Lynda said...

You'll get used to being at home.. took me awhile, I felt so guilty that I did stuff the whole time! When bubs comes you will find the time goes by real fast.

Tarns said...

hey honey, glad to here you are doing a lot of relaxing! Not long now, must be excited :)

Anonymous said...

Make the most of the relaxation time while you've got it hon. People would say that to me when I was pregnant and I never really got what they meant, always thought that it wouldn't be "that" bad when the baby comes, but believe me, you'll be busy! :)
Oh and get lots of nana-naps during the day too...