Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hi ya

Still hanging in here... nothing major has happened today. Just been plodding on... and like Edith says - it could be a couple of days, 10 days OR I could even still go over but her instinct over the phone was that this wee girl will come early but I am seeing her on Wednesday afternoon so will wait and see what the story is then once she checks everything out.

Paulene - in regards to your comment yesterday - sorry if you got confused... bascially from what i have learnt from the net and friends and family - is that your mucus plug can start coming away either immediately prior to labour or up to 2/3 weeks prior to labour starting. I have a friend whose sister lost her plug approx 15 days before due date and then went two weeks over before having her baby! So just a matter of hanging in there really...

I did end up vacuming last night but only cause the damn bird is malting and I was getting so pissed off with feathers everywhere and Steph was busy doing tea so I took the opportunity to do the vacuming then... but I was a good girl and when I got home from lunch with my girlfriend, I had a wee nana nap for about an hour.

Today, we were up reasonably early to get to the supermarket and do the groceries before my sister arrived. Have had a nice afternoon with my sister, her partner and his 3 girls here - boy the girls are quite full on (13, 12,10 yrs). They were going to stay for tea and we were all going to have fish and chips, but my sisters partner had an upset stomach and decided that he would rather head home so we ended up having a quiet tea of homemade nachoes :)

Not a lot planned for the rest of the weekend so will just play it by ear and see what comes our way. Not a lot to do in the nursery now so might take some photos tomorrow and post them on here... so on that note I will say "goodnight" and will catch ya all tomorrow or Monday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to see some photos

Love
CM

Anonymous said...

Oooh yes, I'd love to see photos too!

I had reports from Leenie yesterday that you are looking very gorgeous and pregnant! :-)

Don't tell us the name, but have you decided on names?