Friday, October 20, 2006

Hi ya

Had a rough night last night and was awake from 2am to about 5am! Ended up getting up at 3.15am till about 4.30am - came online but funnily enough no one else was online and there was very little action indeed! LOL

After getting home from Antenatal (about 10.30pm) which by the way I was the only person to take home made baking along for the supper (everything else was from the supermarket)... I had a toilet stop and lost some more of my plug and after that came some quite bad period like cramps and lower back pain! So rather than disturb Edith (MW) then, I have paged her this morning (as I had no more problems during the night expcept for the sleeping issue) so am just waiting to hear back from her at the moment. There is probably sweet bugger all she will do and say, but like most of the advice I have received in the last 36hrs or so - its best to let her know just in case things do start happening quickly! Must also ask her which is her weekend off over the next few weeks so I can do my best NOT to have our baby on that weekend!

Its a lovely day weatherwise today, though a wee bit windy so am sitting here with the french doors open and the sun streaming in :) Might be meeting a friend I used to work with for lunch today but am waiting to hear from her as to whether or not we are still catching up or not. But apart from that - I don't think I have a lot on. MIGHT do the vacuming today since my sister and her partner and his 3 girls are coming for lunch tomorrow but will see how I am feeling. I promise I won't do it if I am not up to it! :) Sooo Rachel, I hope I have your approval for todays plan... LOL I think I may even end up having a nana nap due to my lack of sleep and the fact that I have been invited to a Tupperware Party tonight though am unsure if I will go as I won't know anyone else there apart from the hostess...

Oh, I got the capsule fitted etc in the car yesterday afternoon, so it looks quite cool now with the carseat in the back - just gotta have the baby now! LOL

Right, time to get moving, might go read my book for a while...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Good girl, sounds like you are going to have a relaxing day.......excellent news!

Bugger about the sleepless night but a nana nap sounds wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Go the nana nap! A necessity at this stage of your pregnancy - and when bubs comes :)

Keep taking it easy Karen, get Steph to do the vacumming when he gets home... hehe

Anonymous said...

OMG the best advice ever is to sleep as much as you can because for the next 7 years girl..... or more you won't have that luxury he he he.... I know I have two and I still don't get proper sleep in's he he he

I agree with your friend you need to tell your midwife as she needs a heads up because then she knows you aren't going to be late etc that things are moving along and maybe quicker than all of you thought it might happen... but you never know aye.

Love ya
CM