Thursday, October 19, 2006

Right thought I had better do an update in case people start worrying and also I have been "instructed" by Rachel that I have to do an update every day (even if its a very brief one) so she (and no doubt others) don't start worrying! :)

Had a bit of "excitement" yesterday after losing some of my plug whilst on the toilet and as I had also been having niggling period like pains for a few hours prior to that.... it was like OMG could this starting already??? Did an SOS email to a couple of friends and thanks ladies for your replies - they were very much appreciated indeed! But decided not to call my MW and just play it by ear and see how things went.... had a great nights sleep with only 2 toilet stops and even struggled to get out of bed at 9.15am!!!

I have gone from having what I thought was going to be a quiet day today to having a reasonably full on day! I have changed my hairdressers appt from Saturday to this afternoon (1pm) and then Steph txt me to remind me about going to Plunket to pick up the capsule we are renting (think he is getting a bit worried after yesterday's episode) so will have to do that before the hairdressers as Plunket is only open for car seat rentals from 12-2pm today... and then he sent me another txt to remind me that we need to take supper for our last antenatal class tonight which I had semi forgotten about so will do a batch of mini muffins shortly or perhaps I will do them when I get home from the hairdressers and just relax this morning since I have to be leaving here in about an hour as I am not sure how long I need to allow at Plunket - have to choose the one I want, do the paperwork and then they show you how to fit it in the car.... so will allow a good 45mins for that and hopefully they aren't too busy...

Oh one good thing from yesterday's "scare" - I finished packing my bags!!! LOL I must have looked quite a sight yesterday afternoon as I was madly waddling around the house packing the labour bag (with Stephs stuff in that as well), my bag and then the babys bag too!!! But at least they are more or less done now! :)

Right, gonna get a move on and post this before Rachel txts me to see where my update is! LOL

Catch ya all tomorrow I guess...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo! Looks like your baby girl will definately be showing up soon! My plug came out about 2 hours before my waters broke and she was born (c-section) about 5 hours after that. Obviously everyone's different, but it's a great sign that things are happening :)

Rachel said...

Thank heavens you have done an update, I txt you this morning because I hadn't heard from you and was getting quite worried.

Did I happen to mention yesterday to SLOW DOWN! Your not listening!!

Anne said...

Does sound like you could be going soon!! I'm pleased Rachel made you update!

Anonymous said...

hehe

20 days 20 days 20 days!!!!!

xxx