Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Morning all....

Wooohooo 8 days left till the EDD.... but going by MWs estimate I only have 5 days max to go... but on saying that I do realise that I could stay this way for another 3 weeks!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not only for my sake but the sake of Steph's sanity as well! LOL

Took some belly shots last night but haven't gotten around to downloading them as yet - might do that this afternoon and then will post them for all to see! I must admit my extra fat that I have been carrying around for years certainly doesn't help me look 9mths pregnant thats for sure!

Another restless night last night - I find I am sleeping best from about 5am till 8/9am most days by then I wake up starving! LOL

So whats on the agenda for today?? Not a lot really - have just done the vacuming (that I was going to do yesterday) and am now resting as I got quite sore doing that (thank god we only have a small single storey house). Heading to Upper Hutt shortly to post the parcels that I was supposed to post yesterday.... Gees I was quite slack in the end yesterday! LOL Then going to visit Steph's sister in law for a catch up and gossip after lunch. So thats about it for today - nothing exciting really.l

Oh yesterday when I went to visit my friend - oh I was so clucky with little Jade who is now 11 weeks old! She got up not long after I arrived (though she was supposed to be sleeping but wouldn't) and I got to hold her the whole time I was there (about an hr and half)! Got her to sleep and we just sat there talking while Jade slept on my shoulder and then about 30 mins later she was awake again - alert and quite happy indeed! I then got to feed her the bottle before having to leave... Oh she is so beautiful and so cuddly! Oh well it will be my turn soon! :)

Right time to get moving to get my butt to Upper Hutt - also have to go to the bank to bank all the old silver coins we have got here. I have been meaning to do it for the last 2 weeks - oh well it will serve me right then if I have to queue for ages at the bank!

Catch ya all later

4 comments:

Anne said...

LOL - our eldest daughter arrived three weeks overdue and I reckon that she would still be there if they didn't induce her!!

This waiting will be a distant blur once the baby arrives. Have a lovely day:)

Ang said...

I really do feel for you with the restless night thing!! It really can't be easy at nearly 9months pregnant either!

Sue said...

Hope the people in the bank queue make way for the pregnant lady!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
I used to sleep really badly too. Like you the early hours of the mornign were the best one. I used to keep some food on my bedside table to eat at about 2am. That was I slept in a little longer at the other end. Might be worth a shot.