Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Holy Moly - 1 week to go until EDD!!!

Hi all

Just a quick post from me today as I'm not feeling very chatty at all today... just had MW visit - all is well with bubs but I really did think my waters had started leaking a couple of days ago but nope no sign of them breaking as yet - just extra discharge! :( She did take a swab from cervix and has sent that away to be tested in case of infection but that takes about 4 working days to get a result so bascially just got to wait until next visit next Wednesday (due date) but heres hoping I might go into labour before then.

My BP is still "perfect" and bubs HB is still great as well. Though bubs has moved from DOA to ROA so gotta spend some time on my swiss ball and laying on the left hand side to get her to move back to the left hand side...

Nothing much planned this afternoon - might finish watching a DVD that I borrowed off a friend a couple of weeks back - she lent me volumes 1 and 2 of "The Wombles"!!! LOL Hands those who remember them! LOL Talk about light hearted easy watching - fantastic especially when ones brain can't take much in these days.

Right - going now... catch ya all later

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had the same feeling re: waters, and what my MW thinks it was, was baby desending down and pushing bits of extra fluid/discharge out, hence the wee gushes that it felt like, i know its not a nice feeling at all! but the end for you is in sight hun, im SO very excited!!!!

Love teh belly shots :) and GO the Wombles!!!!!!

xxx

Jules said...

Wow, how quick has this pregnancy flown by!! I am prob being induced in 3 weeks on 22/11 so will be able to celebrate with you. I remember the Wombles.

Oooh yeah, discharge - another of the great joys of pregnancy!!

Hi said...

Wow, I can't believe it's almost time! Will be thinking of you lots over the next few weeks and checking your blog regularly. Yay!

Anne said...

Thanks for sharing the photos - everyone really does carry differently. My two daughters were pregnant together, also one had two sister-in-laws pregnant as well! All four lined up for a tummy shot. All very different shapes and sizes and the babies were only a few weeks apart.

Can't wait to see this little girl of yours:)

Sue said...

Lots of resting and relaxing for you, young lady!

Anonymous said...

Patience hun... enjoy the time before bubba he he he... you are such a doll... I just want to squeeze you... You are going to be such a loving caring mum.

I love the Wombles I have series one... loved loved loved them as a child.

Love Chubbymum

Shawn said...

HA HA - I'm addicted to The Wombles & The Fraggles. I also LOVE the movies The Dark Crystal and The Labryinth. MY FAVES!

Kate said...

Lol I've heard of Wombles, but not really sure what that's all about, might be before my time?

I think your belly shots are gorgeous!

Not too long to go now even though it feels like forever. It's good to mentally prepare yourself to go overdue.. I think a high percentage of first Mum's go overdue, as unfair as it feels. I hope not, but if you are prepared it helps.

Hope you get some good sleep!
xx