Thursday, November 02, 2006

Is it time???

Morning all

Yeap its 3.15am and I still have yet to get some sleep! Attempted bed a couple of times but to no avail.

Dinner out was nice but about 10pm I started noticing these real sharp lower back pains... put up with them till about 10.30 when I told Steph I really wanted to go home. Got home and spent a lot of time on the toilet in quite a bit of pain.

Tried bed but just too painful when laying down... contractions have now started (God they had bloody well better be contractions thats all I can say) and been going for about 3hrs or so. Haven't gotten to the 3 within 10mins as yet which is when Edith says to call her... Its come close a couple of times but not quite. Steph is still sleeping - letting him sleep while he can. OUCH just had another one! Have been thinking of running a bath but haven't gotten that far as yet as bathroom is directly opposite our bedroom and I don't want to disturb the "Sleeping Beauty" LOL Yeah I know I am too considerate at times but starting to think seriously about doing it anyway!

Haven't rung Mum or Lynaire as yet - thought I would try to manage by myself and will call them when I ring the midwife. Don't want to drag everyone out of bed in case its a false alarm!

Right going to get moving now... Kate has all the details to log in to my blog so once she receives txts from me she can update here when she is free too... so do stay tuned....

4 comments:

Hi said...

OMG! Good luck hun! Hope this is it for you! Yay!

Kate said...

*Staying tuned* - no txt yet. Hope you are ok, and hope this is it and not a false alarm!!!

Jaxx said...

Whoohoo Karen go girl!!!!!! - sending positive vibes and Good luck.
Might mean another day in front of the computer like I did for Kates waiting...... LOL.

Anne said...

Hope you are on your way!!