Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hi all

Just thought I would do a quick post to say "hi" to you all :) All plodding on here and taking things day by day.

Joined the Healthy Eating group at work and my weight was more or less what I expected which is scary as it is about the same as I was when I was full term with Rachel!!! So my starting weight on Tuesday was 105.7 kilos!!! First time I have weighed myself with clothes on and after eating for a loooong time. Will update my sidebar over the weekend if I get the chance. Drinking heaps of water (approx 2.5 litres) every day (and peeing heaps too) but still having trouble with the food but am getting there slowly. Have recently discovered Salt & Vinegar rice crackers.... YUM YUM So much better than S & V chippies too!

Rachel has had a bit of a cold but seems to be quite a bit better than she was at the beginning of the week. We collected her exersaucer yesterday and she just loves it! Have got some great photos of it - will try to post one now if I can. Her latest new "trick" is eating her feet! Everytime she is on her back her feet are in her mouth! Still not rolling but still trying every day so it will happen one day.





Right its almost 10pm now and this has taken me longer than I had anticpated as I have been talking to my niece in Ireland on MSN while doing this. Am looking forward to the weekend as my brother from Christchurch is coming up for the weekend. Catch ya all later xx

9 comments:

Jaxx said...

Love the foot in the mouth photo - I remember those days oh so long ago now. It is funny when they were that young, I could never imagine them nearly 12 and now they are nearly 12 can't imagine them babies.

Have a great weekend Jaxx

Kate said...

Aww she just seems so grown up! Time is flying :-) Soon you'll be where I am.. planning the first birthday party!

Lyn said...

Very proud of you having an official weighin. As I said when I first weighed, now it's all downhill from here.

Isn't it so funny how babies can suck their own feet? lol.. very cute!

Chris H said...

Cute... flexibel baby! Actually, come to think of it..I can put my toes in my mouth too.... LOL!

Anne said...

I agree with Lynn about the official weigh in - once you face the scales again it's all downhill. Good luck!

Love the photos - cute little girl:-)

Tania said...

The hardest part (that first weigh in) is behind you now Karen! It's all downhill from here (on the scales that is).

I love that "foot in mouth" thing that babies do, they're just so precious at that age.

Sienna said...

Hi Karen,
This is my first official visit to your blog, I saw you on Mandy's comments list. I have to say Baby Rachel is really adorable. I also have a daughter with big brown eyes!! God, I don't think I have EVER weighed myself after eating, you are one brave woman!

Nic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic said...

Hi Karen,

Having read your blog since it was hosted on Lynda's site I know how well you have done before your pregnancy, and getting back into the flow is never easy. At present Weight Watchers have four of there cookbooks on sale for $4.95 each which is a great savings so if you are after some new recipes it might be worth a look (lambton quay definitely have them).

Nic

P.S - Yes love the foot in mouth photo too.