Thursday, July 31, 2008

ABC courtesy of Janene

A - Age: 37

B - Bed size: Queen size but I do wish we had a king or super king at times

C - Chores I hate: Cleaning the bathroom and dusting!

D - Dessert I love: Trifle, fruit salad, baileys cheesecake

E - Essential start to my day item: Alarm clock

F - Favourite actor(s): Leonardo Di Caprio, The Wiggles LOL and yes there are definitely more...

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5 ft exactly!

I - Instruments I play: Piano but it has been quite some time since I played. I did learn the violin at college but that did not last long.

J - Job title: Payroll/HRIS Officer

K - Kids: 1 beautiful daughter aged 21mths who is growing up so damn quickly! Where has the time gone?

L - Living arrangements: Me, Stephan and Rachel. No pets any longer but we do look after the daycare lovebirds for the occasional weekend.

M - My full name is: Karen Mary

N - Nicknames: Kaz, Doylie (take off from maiden name)

O - Overnight hospital stay: 1 broken ankle (3 night), 1 birth (2 nights), 1 suspected meningitis (1 night)

P- Pet Peeve: Being late, or waiting for people who are late. Although if other people are late it makes me feel better about not being the last person to arrive.

Q - Favourite quote: "If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children."
Anon

R - Right or left handed: Right handed

S - Siblings: 4 brothers and 1 sister

T - Time you woke up today: 5am when Rachel woke upset... didn't really go back to sleep despite not getting up till 6am

U - Unique habit: Not very unique but I am untidy and want to work on that

V - Vegetable I hate: Egg Plant

W - Wish for: A Lotto win and then another baby :)

X - X-rays I’ve had: Ankle, knee, wrist (was always spraining/twisting them when younger)

Y - Yummy food I make: Muffins, Lasanga.... can't think of anything else at this stage

Z - Zodiac Sign: On cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius



Now whats everyone elses A - Z. ? Would love to read some others. Easy peesy, just cut and paste and fill in your own answers.

3 comments:

Kate said...

*cries*

What happened to Charlie Bird?!!

Karen said...

Kate,

I thought I had mentioned that Charlie had passed away but I guess with my random updating I may have missed it... he passed away on the 9th May - well when Steph took the cover off him that morning he was laying on the bottom of the cage.

Initially missed him, but his corner has now become Rachel's toy corner so no room for him now! LOL

Would love a kitten at some stage I think!

Anonymous said...

Oh - you made my day reading this! I am 32 and sometimes feel like I have left children until too late, so I am so happy that you have a beautiful baby girl and are ready to have more! That is awesome!