Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Am disappointed to say that I had to record a gain of 900 gms this week... initially was gutted but am over it now and have to work on thing at a time! I WAS doing so well with the water intake but its gone downhill pretty quickly so will work on that one again this week. No one to blame but me so have built that damn bridge and am in the process of walking over it!

Got issues happening at work within our team so having a team meeting in the morning to "clear the air" so that should be interesting. It was supposed to be this afternoon but one of the team members was away sick... would have preferred an afternoon meeting so once it was over we could go home, reflect/sulk/think or whatever one wanted to do! But now it is in the morning, we will have to keep on working in what may end up being an uncomfortable atmosphere. Nothing I can do about that so will just wait and see!

Less than 2 weeks till my nephews wedding, have found out the details of the brides dress so I can ensure that the horseshoe that Rachel will give her will match the dress. Would hate to buy her a white one if she wore cream and vice versa! She is wearing platinum white so should be able to get one to match that ok. Great wedding shop in a suburb near by so will pop in there at the weekend to grab one for her. Found an awesome dress for young madam to wear on TM - $6.50 for a gorgeous Pumpkin Patch Princess Dress! Can't wait for it to arrive later this week! Guess she will just have to wear her sandals she already has as we can't really afford new shoes as well! And as for what I am wearing - I have no farking idea!!! I could leave it to the morning of the wedding and raid mum's wardrobe but no guarantee that I would find something I like or that it would fit correctly! No money to buy anything either... god life sure is a bitch at times!

Right, time for me to tidy up a wee bit and then head to bed... catch ya all later!

3 comments:

Janine said...

Will definately need pics of the princess in her dress. She certainly is growing up. We also have alot of tension in our workplace at the moment, and it is hard to bear with and get through the day. Thank god for blogs keeeping me sane.

Jules said...

I am hearing you!!!

I have a wedding on Sat 21st, not a thing to wear and no money to get anything. I have text an old buddy who had her stomach banded and has lost a shit load of weight to see if she doesn't have anything in my size still floating around her wardrobe. Here's hoping. Can you do that, anyone you could go browse their wardrobe?

Anne said...

We have a wedding Sat - and while I do have something to wear, it's is a BBQ and looking like it will be cold - and my outfit is summery!! I'll freeze! Had you though of looking on Trademe for yourself? Also like Jules idea of asking friends. The other idea, go to Farmer's sale, some of their stuff is cheap but nice and on sale you can't go wrong. Good luck!

Looking forward to seeing Rachel in her outfit - so photos if you can!