Monday, March 23, 2009

Am pleased to be able to say that despite the wedding and all the celebrations of the last few days, I managed to record a loss of 1.1 kilos! Yay! Though the fact that I weighed in a few hours later than normal might just have something to do with it... not to sure about that though!

Am at home with a nasty headcold that came on yesterday morning (so after all the celebrations thank god) and has since gone to my chest as well... so am feeling rather sorry for myself but am pleased that I had already booked today off work but as Annual Leave to catch up on housework.... am pleased to say that the housework has not been done, and that I have just rested and blobbed all day (after getting up at 12pm)! Oh I have folded some washing but that's it as far as housework is concerned!

The wedding went fantastically well and the sun shone for the ceremony and the party afterwards! Ariana looked beautiful and the dress was stunning! Rob looked so handsome and so grown up! LOL Well am used to seeing him in shorts or trackpants and then suddenly here he is in a suit and looking so smart! It was a very casual affair which made it so nice and relaxing. Rachel had a ball of a time despite having very little sleep, got some awesome photos of her which I will share shortly. The bride has asked us not to share photos of the bridal party until she gets a chance to share her ones... okay that is mainly for Facebook but I will abide to her request on here as well since I have a few of you on Facebook too. But will share some of Rachel on here though (of course)!

It was lovely being able to spend some time with my brothers from Aussie and Christchurch and of course my big sister from Masterton too! Next wedding in the family is 9mths away and I am really going to try my best to loose some weight before Lynette's wedding as I am shocked at some of the photos that have been taken of me over the weekend (some of which I may share once I get a copy of them emailed to me) and as my brother so tactfully (not) pointed out - CAMERA'S DO NOT LIE!!!

Anyway, best I get moving as I have to meet Stephan at the bank in Lower Hutt to sign some documents as we have just done some jiggling around of some of our finances. Catch ya all later















8 comments:

Chris H said...

Cameras don't lie... so true, that's why I avoid them! Rachel looks adorable in her wee hat and dress!

Anne said...

Rachel looks like a party girl! Very cute!

Great loss Karen!

Paula said...

Love the photos ... Rachel looks so grown up in her pink dress and hat.

Well done on the 1.1 kg loss.

I hope you are feeling a lot better soon. :))

Janine said...

I love how Happy Rachel is in all these pics....actually see always seems to be smiling.

Congrats onthe 1.1 kgs loss and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Jules said...

I agree with Anne, a party girl in training. LOL.

I often find that the earlier I weigh the less I weigh..

Congrats, great loss and that's one less 1kg of apples you aren't having to carry around anymore.

Tania said...

Congrats on the loss Karen - isn't Rachel quite the little lady, she looks just beautiful all dressed up. Glad you had a good time, hope you're feeling better by now.

Jaxx said...

Love the pics have a great easter weekend :-)

Miss Coops said...

Glad the wedding went well. Both you and Rachel looked beautiful. Hope you had a lovely easte xx