Sunday, May 14, 2006

Just a quickie from me tonight as I am about to head to the bathroom and have a relaxing bubble bath to wind down...

Been quite domesticated today - made a banana cake, double chocolate muffins and a lovely delicious lasagna (spelling?) for dinner served with Garlic Bread :) Yum Yum! So we have our morning teas etc sorted for work this week... have also done a load of washing - hung in the carport but didn't really dry too much so it is now in the lounge on the clothes horse in front of the heater.

We have visited Stephs mum and dropped off her Mothers Day card and present and had afternoon tea there. Have spoken to my mum and got our lunches organised for tomorrow.

Oh Steph said I didn't qualify for Mothers Day today - and that I have to wait till next year... I tried debating this with him (all jokingly of course) but I gave up in the end! LOL

Right have a good week everyone, catch ya all later

Ciao Karen

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hehe, Happy Mother's Day anyway - having 2 angels and this wee bub in your belly more than qualifies you as a Mum in my eyes!

Rachel said...

I agree with Helena, he'd better make up for it next year!!!
Hope you had a lovely day anyway.

Anne said...

Of course you qualify - tell Steph he's outvoted!!

Leighanne said...

Well you have been busy in the kitchen!!
Tell steph that 1st Mothers day has to be huge:)