Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Another brief update tonight as once again I don't have too much to say... Wow 2 nights in a row!!! That could be some sort of record! LOL
Am sitting here eating cheese and crackers and listening to a Spandeau Ballet CD that I got today with a music voucher that I had from Christmas (and that Jude had given me) ... Spandeau Ballet also happened to be one of Jude's all time favourite bands and "True" was her utmost favourite song which was played at her funeral so I have just finished bawling whilst that was playing but now I am recalling the good times :)
Work was pretty quiet as predicited so the day did drag on and on a bit... and no doubt tomorrow will be the same :(
Oh Kate I won't be starting a "dummy debate" anytime soon as that is one area I am very unsure on and will play it by ear once baby is here. Can't believe that I am 18 weeks already - almost 1/2 way though starting to get paranoid that something is not right but no fears its probably just me being the worry wart that I am at the moment. Only 10 days till the scan....
Right, thats enough from me - catch ya all later :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Lol I was just joking hun :-) It's definitely the sort of thing you need to play by ear, you can never tell what you will do in the midst of sleep deprivation.

Yep nearly half way through - I'm sure things are going just fine - and your scan is so close now, I'm sure nothing will have changed from the last time, just the bub will have got bigger and hopefully will let you peek at it's nether region!

It's nice that you have ways like that to remember and connect with Jude, as sad as it is.

xx

Carla said...

i love that song :) just lovely!

Parenting is a great thing, you will always get people telling you what did and didnt work for them, which is great, collecting all that info, but ultimatly, its all up to you, whatever decisions you make, are right for you and your family :)

JustJo said...

Go on chick........ start a dummy debate! Hehehe..... it'll be fun!!! *stirs some more* LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Sooooo true that heaps of parenting decisions are "play it by ear".

I was never going to use Pamol (Hahahahahahaha), and I was always ALWAYS going to have my house in a state of 'visitor readiness' as a new Mum - "Yeah RIGHT" to that! I was going to exclusively breastfeed without problems (no comment), and I'd never *ever* take baby out without making sure I looked impeccable myself first (OK, I'm dying laughing here!)

Dummies...ok, if you need to, but PLEASE....not this one...

http://www.briansherrill.com/images/bubbateeth.jpg

Leighanne said...

The dummy thing really depends on the bub - my first loved his - the 2nd spit it out if it was in his mouth...they are smart little creatures...lol