Friday, August 25, 2006

Hi all

Yeap I am still here and all is well... no more spotting or cramping which is a great relief! But I have been out of town for the last couple of days for work - have been up in Tauranga and Rotoruaa doing a couple of site visits and attending an HR Meeting with all the HR Mgrs from the Bay Of Plenty Area. Was a great visit and the meeting today was very worthwhile. I loved the hotel I stayed in last night and it was awesome having a bed all to myself!!! LOL Had an awesome meal last night although I was Karen no mates LOL so the maitre'd (very clucky gay male) kept me company and entertained since I was the only one in the restaraunt at the time!

I don't think that bubs enjoyed the flights too much though as both there and back she was very active indeed with heaps of boots and kicking!!! Either that or she was throughly enjoying it! LOL

Not too much planned for the weekend at this stage, apart from the usual housework and groceries. One of the day care centres nearby that I have already looked at are having an open day tomorrow morning and as I have a few more questions for them I thought I would pop along for a wee while. I am wanting to catch up with a friend who lives over in Wainuiomata so will give her a call at some stage and try to pop over there for a coffee at some stage. And of course, there is the work on the nursery to be done as well - well the undercoating anyway. So no doubt it will end up being a pretty full on weekend as we usually seem to end up having them!

But right, its 9.30pm and I am shattered so am off to bed... catch ya all later. Hope you all have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Jaxx said...

Glad the trip went well :). Wow nearly 30 weeks... have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

So glad that you've had no more spotting!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!