Saturday, August 26, 2006


This was taken this evening by yours truely so please do excuse the quality - 29wks 3 days





And in comparison, this was the last one taken at 22wks 5 days.

Have had a good day despite the disgusting weather we have had. Both Steph and I checked out the local day care centre that had the open day this morning. Steph was really impressed with it (I had already been through it once) and we got our questions answered and a couple of issues sorted. The only hiccup could be if I go back to work part-time... so if I end up doing that we will probably have to use a private care giver.

Have just sold 3 surplus heaters on TM as well as 4 CD's :) The one that amazes me the most is a CD that we bought for $6.99 at the Warehouse for our wedding (and never used) and despite the price label being very clear in the photo - we have sold it for $13.50!!! Two bidders have been going flat out bidding for it! Definitely made me smile :)

No housework done yet today - oh wait I have done the dusting today which was well over due! But no vacuming etc done as yet but hey theres always tomorrow. Steph has been at a shooting comp all afternoon and has just txt me to say he made the final so hopefully he should be home about 7.30ish - or he had better be cause I am super hungry!!! LOL

Right, no more blabbering from me - catch ya all later :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh gorgeous! Your little one sure is growing!
x

Tarns said...

WOw ow wow!! Your certainly growing!!! Soo excited for you hun! And i hear you about the hungry thing, i used to always be aqble to wait for Josh to get home before i ate - not anymore!!!!!!

Anne said...

You've grown!! Nearly 30 weeks too!

Rachel said...

Love the tummy shots - a definate different girlfriend!

What a busy girl your've been jetsetting around the North Island for work.

I just love trademe, it never ceases to amaze me how much you can get for certain items ay?

I drove past on Saturday when you were driving out of you place and just wanted to say that I love the hair being darker, it looks great.

Chubbymum said...

I have to say the tummy is looking CUTE... woohoo 29 weeks hun.

Can't wait.. not long to see the tummy for real he he he

Love CM