Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hi

Just a quickie tonight as I think I may head off to bed shortly as I am pretty damn tired today but then as I was wide awake from 1.45am till approx 4.30am this morning who can blame me really! Can't blame baby on being awake as she was sleeping most of that time... I just had a period of insomnia along with a bit of hunger pains. I contemplated getting up 2/3 times to read in the lounge or come online but just couldn't bring myself to "roll" out of bed! LOL So about 4.30am I must have dosed off again and then woke at 5.30am and lay there till it was time to get up at 5.45am!

I initally felt quite good today but obviously as the day wore on my tiredness really hit me! It made for one looooooooong afternoon! Got the two temps starting tomorrow so that should be fun - NOT! I am SO looking forward to having a sleep in on Friday and just blobbing out but will probably go to Lower Hutt at some stage and check out some maternity bra's and perhaps even do a dash of Christmas shopping if I am feeling up to it.

Right off to bed - might read for a wee while to see if that will help me fall asleep... catch ya all tomorrow after my scan - yay am so looking forward to seeing our wee girl again (and ensuring that she is still definitely a she)!

Catch ya all later

2 comments:

Rachel said...

She better still be a she as I have been 'baby shower' shopping ...hehehehe.

2 more sleeps and then a day off......argh bliss!

Anne said...

Good luck with the temps and enjoy the day off on Friday:)