Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hi all

Janene, everything is just fine... just had a busy few days. Antenatal on Thursday, too tired on Friday night, and then a busy weekend... :) Thanks for the concern though - nice to know I was missed here though... LOL

So bascially, yes I am still plodding on day by day... but have been quite busy with work on Thursday and Friday and was shattered by Friday evening.

Then, have had a busy and fairly social weekend - but thought I better make some time to do a quick post so everyone knows I am doing ok :)

Got the car seat today (Safe'n'Sound Royale) off layby so now we just need to get the bolt fitted into both cars so we can switch it from one to another if needs be. Though although we have got a car seat that goes from birth to 4yrs - we are also hiring a capsule seat from Plunket as there will be times in those first few mths when using a capsule will be handy. But any trips to Mums or my sisters or further afield we will use the Royale as the capsules are not good for long periods.

Also had a visit from Lynda and Stu this morning for a quick flying visit whilst they are in Wgtn for the weekend to see her friend who has cancer.

Also, visited my friend Jo who had her wee girl Maddie 4 weeks ago. Got some amazing cuddles with Maddie who ended up falling asleep on me! I could have sat there for the rest of the day just holding her! :)

Right time to make a quick call to Mum to catch up with my brother who is up from Christchurch... hope you all have a good week!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Pleased you posted before I went away! Like Janene I was thinking it was unlike you not to post.

Rachel said...

What a busy girl you are.....LOL

Isn't this your last week of work???? How exciting!