Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ahhhhh I'm so full now Mummy...


1 mth old and chilling out on my new huggies playmat...


Just relaxing in the pram after a nice walk...



Am feeling a bit better today after writing last nights post and thanks for your support! It means so much to both Steph and myself! After Rachel went down at 8.15pm, I went to bed and we both slept till 1.55am! Then back in bed within the hour and asleep again till 6am... so I am feeling a lot better in myself etc... Only thing is that I have my toothache back again so I really must ring the dentist but don't really have the spare $$$ at the moment especially at this time of the year.

Right off to coffee group shortly and Rachel is sleeping soundly in her bed... so best I get myself organised for when she wakes or if I have to wake her and put her in the carseat...

Ciao for now

5 comments:

Hi said...

Ohhh, my friend has that cool huggies mat. They are too cool!
So glad to see everything is going well *hugs*

Anne said...

Wish I could have a cuddle! Rachel is beautiful:)

Kate said...

Hehe so cute!

Paula said...

Hi Karen.

The photos are just gorgeous - you have one very cute little daughter there! I especially love the pic of Rachel asleep in her pram - she looks like she's in deep thought there with her hand where it is.

I hope things are going well for you. My out-laws arrived last night - talk about challenging!! I wish I knew half of what they were saying but they are all jibbering away in Swedish, with the odd english word thrown in for my benefit.

Have a good weekend.

Take care,

- Paula (Christchurch)

Crafty Japan said...

Hi Karen,

Sorry I haven't checked in for a while - it seems as if you've had a lot going on tho!! :(

We all seem to be having these horror days at some point. I guess it's part of the job, hey? Frustrating though, isn't it?

Hope the sun is shining and things are looking up :)