Friday, December 08, 2006

My first visit with Santa...


My first shower with my Daddy...


Have had another rough night and day but once we were out at Queensgate she slept nicely in her pram :) Just had one "wee" incident when we were all at a cafe and the babes were feeding when I felt something damp on my ankle... I looked down and Rachel had wet through her outfit, down my top and skirt and down my leg.... OOOPS! The pram was awfully good at covering me as I walked to the parents room! LOL Had a change of clothes for Rachel but not me! LOL

But anyway, might head to bed and see if I can get a couple of hours sleep before Rachel wakes up again but before I do that I must talk to Steph about which night feed he is going to do this weekend...

Ciao for now

4 comments:

Jaxx said...

Oh so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Karen she is SOOOOO precious!!!!

...I'm sure Rachel will treasure both those pics :o)

LOL about needing a spare outfit for you! (One of my boys drenched a doctor's shirt from the other side of the room at six weeks old. Saw the doctor doing his rounds later on in a wrinkled old t-shirt!)

Beautiful pics. Beautiful girl!

annie

Anne said...

Just love the photos - so cute!!

Lynda said...

Hey Karen, sorry for being a pain and given advice but... I know you are using cloth nappies and that's great but just for those instances when you are out and don't want "accidents" I can totally recommend either Treasures Ultra or Huggies. Especially also at night when they can wet through. Just one nana's opinion. Please don't take offence at my little bits of advice, I know it can be a pain being told what to do by others especially as you are doing a fantastic job with Rachel.