Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hi ya

Wow another week has gone by already! Hmmm what has happened in the last week? Not a lot really - just the same ole shit just different days! LOL

Weight is going in the wrong direction :( And yeap I know only I can do anything about it but right now I just don't have inclination/motivation/enthusiasm to get back on track at the moment! I am currently weighing in at just slightly more than what I was when I was 9mths pregnant! BUGGER! I gotta do something but it's just a matter of me getting my flaming arse back into gear and getting back on track!

Rachel is still developing new skills all the time and continuously keeping Steph and I entertained with her giggles, her stubbornness (god knows where she gets that from) and her determination to get to particular places - nothing stops her these days!

Am looking forward to 12th August when we are heading over to the Waiarapa to catch up with my sister and her family and we are all heading to the Mount Bruce open day for Conservation Week since it is free entry for the day and entertainment for the kids etc... So fingers crossed it will be a nice day as I am already looking forward to the trip :) When I was at DOC last time, I got to spend a day there "behind the scenes" and it was fantastic.

Have put in for a weeks Annual Leave for the week 6-10 August so am hoping when the boss gets back from his break on Thursday that it will be approved as I am really needing some time out. Thought I would spend a couple of days with Rachel (and perhaps organise an antenatal catch up as well) and then have 3 days to myself to do nothing or just to do what I want when I want!

Here a couple of photos before I head off to do a couple of things before going to bed:

Under the coffee table...


Chilling out on my barbie couch...


My new cot quilt that my nana won in a raffle and gave to me


Catch ya all later

8 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Time to yourself would be bliss!!!
How cute is your babe!!!

Chubbymum said...

I know what you mean when you have a bubba hun.. it is the hardest thing to concentrate on them and the lack of sleep etc and work and also try and lose weight... it is hard, but don't get too relaxed hun. I have been in your situation and you have worked so hard to get the weight off you don't want to have to go through it all again. Love ya

CM

Rachel said...

My goodness that little girl of yours is growing so fast, you definately need to put more frequent photo's up.

Chris H said...

Look at her! One day soon you are not going to be able to find her and panic.... she's bound to be under a bed or behind the couch!!! Hope you get the time off, we all need some regularly.

Paula said...

Love the pics of Rachel - especially that grin from under the coffee table!

Good to hear you have a couple of nice things planned for August - I hope your boss gives you the time off.

Take care,
Paula (Christchurch)

Anne said...

Aww - just so cute! Growing up fast!!

Maybe with your weight - try maintaining for a little bit until you feel ready to go for it again. Good luck - you will do it.

Tania said...

Hope your holidays were approved and you enjoy your week off!

Love the photos - don't you just love the hours of endless entertainment they provide?

As to the weight - wish I knew what to tell you, i've struggled since Lachlan was born and he's nearly 17 months old, keep trying new things and eventually somthing will click (well that's what I keep telling myself) ... lol

Paula said...

I hope your boss gave you the week ahead off - and that the week is restful and enjoyable.

Cheers,
Paula (Christchurch)