Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just a quickie to say that in Week 2 of the challenge that I am doing that I managed to lose 400gms. Not as much as I would have liked considering the amount of exercise I have been doing with all the cleaning of the house but on the other hand my eating and drinking (coke) hasn't been the best. So all up 900gms lost so far... and my motto has always been slowly but surely! :)

The house is officially on the market now and the opinion of the company who brought all the agents through today is that it is well priced and they were very impressed with the presentation etc... so it is now on Open2view and a few other websites so we just have to sit and wait now! And oh keep the place tidy! :) First open home is Sunday 2nd March.

But right now, I am heading to bed so will be back in a few days for another update...

7 comments:

Lynda said...

The house pics look great on Open2view - good luck with the sale.

Anne said...

Slowly but surely is a good way to think.

Good luck with the open home - what are your plans if it sells?

Oh - I've gone private with my blog - if you would like an invite just drop me an email.

Tracy said...

Well done on another loss. Keep up with the good work.

Jaxx said...

Good luck with the house - and well done on the loss :)

Tarns said...

good luck with the house sale honey xxx

Tania said...

Even the small losses add up - well done!

It's an exciting journey you're on with selling your house - exciting and frustrating ... lol ... hopefully you get a quick sale! It's not much fun having to keep the house tidy all the time either is it? Especially with a toddler running around!

Tarns said...

thanks for your comments hun, hope all is well with you guys, rachael is just gorgeous..