Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I survived!!!

Yeap I survived my first proper session at the gym! Was lots of fun and I really did enjoy myself once I got there! Did contemplate coming home instead for a couple of reasons but decided I should go to the gym to release my stress which I did and I am so glad I did go! I think I will be sore in the morning, but it's all worth it!!! Just gotta work out my routine for when I get home re tea, washing etc... am sure it will all fall into place once I get used to it!

Similar food to yesterday except replaced the salmon with tuna... definitely prefer salmon! No chocolate, but did have a can of coke and small bag of chippies! That was my "comfort" food for the way I was feeling with things that were happening! Trust me, all I wanted to do was to leave the salad in the fridge and go and buy something comforting i.e. pie, chips, something hot and yummy! But I DID resist that which I am very proud of!

Right off to hang out the nappies and put the next load of washing on...

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Good for you to resist the pie and chippies. Just take it one step at a time, thats what Im doing!!!

Janine said...

Fantastic work getting to the gym and resisting the pie and chocolate.....Work can be such a trigger for me to fall off the wagon