Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ooooops didn't realise that it had been a few days since I had done an update.

We had a very full on weekend, but lots of fun at the same time. It certainly was a very full house with three extra adults in the house - and 2 of them with long hair which I am still finding around the place! LOL Then on Sunday being Mothers Day, my mum, my sister (and her extended family) all came for lunch (pot luck) so it was a very full house but lots of laughter and fun!

Been to the gym both Tuesday evening and tonight with my new gym buddy Marianne who is a friend from work. It has been lots of fun and she certainly has kicked my butt to get me there as I have lacked a bit of motivation but once I am there - its look out here comes Karen! LOL Next workout is on Sunday morning as I just have to much on on Saturday already!

My eating still needs some fine tuning in some place, but am sure I will get there eventually. Oh weighed myself on Monday morning (after a full on weekend with no gym) and lost 500gms in my first week. Little disappointed but lots of extra food in the house so have moved on and getting on with it.

Rachel is doing really well and we are slowly starting toilet training with her - well creche are doing the hard work... though as I have said to Stephan, once they get her going wearing knickers etc that we will have to follow it all through over the weekends too which will be hard work but am sure we can do it.

Right, almost 9.30pm and time I was in bed as I am still struggling to catch up on my lost sleep from the weekend - late nights and early starts don't go down very well for me who is usually a 8+ hrs a night for sleeping!

Catch ya later :)

3 comments:

Rachit Dayal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris H said...

Potty training! EEEEe gads I'm glad we don't have to go through all that again! And yes, you will have to keep it up on the weekends unless you want to undo all the hard work the creche is doing! Think of the savings on nappies!

Paula said...

Sounds like busy times at your end Karen. Great to hear you're so motivated towards gym and eating healthier. Have a great weekend.